Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Doctor Appointment Update

I had another appointment today and everything looks good. Baby A's heartrate is 150 and Baby B has a heartrate of 145. The doctor says that everything is right on schedule, I've even gained 3 pounds in the last two weeks! I see him again on the 8/31 and then it's to the doctor every week after that. Tuesdays at 4:15, that's where I'll be.

Shelby

4 comments:

  1. My new great twins are really cute. Chris and Shelby, I know you will be wonderful parents. I love all 5 of you. Love, Aunt Ninnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins are beautiful. You will have such fun with them. As parents you and Chris will be the best. Wish I could be there to help. I love you, Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sissy, Chris, Baby A, Baby B and Brody! Love your blog. Be sure and let me know when your next ultrasound is as soon as you do, so that I can make arrangements to join you!

    Love, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavynn just wants to know when the babies are going to pop out.

    ReplyDelete

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.