Saturday, November 24, 2007

More Pictures

We finally got to bring them home on Friday. We were greeted with balloons. Check them out, I guess we are having a baby sale.



Seth and Noah are doing fine. Noah needed a BiliBlanket for the weekend, under doctor's orders. I guess his bilirubin count was just a tad high, and this should take care of it. Shelby says he's pimping with a neon under carriage. I say he's sleeping on his Kryptonite crystal. Noah's suction bruise on his forehead is looking much better and it's starting to go away. Poor little guy. It looks worse than it is. It doesn't seem to hurt at all.

Neon Pimp Swaddle!
I love my brother.

They are so much fun and they have such different personalities already.

Noah looking at Uncle Mike

Seth and Daddy playing

Check back soon. Talk at you later.

Chris

10 comments:

  1. Dear Shelby and Chris,
    You have two beautiful boys. I just hope you will be able to tell them a part. May God Bless you all and your new family. Bill and Donna Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby and Chris,
    Congratulations on the birth of your adorable boys.
    Enjoy each and every day to the fullest with them and the extended family. They grow so fast so treasure each day.
    God bless you and we will look forward to seeing you soon we hope.
    Love,
    Dale and Carol McGaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful nephews. I'm so proud to be a great Aunt of twins. You are going to have such great fun.

    Love you bunches,

    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soooo cute! Congratulations to you both! Sleep when they sleep, eat when you have a moment and most importantly.....be sure to treasure each and every moment because they grow and change so fast!

    The Marx Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelby and Chris- Congratulations! Your boys are so cute. Sonya sent pictures and your blog address to my mom and she sent them on to me. I was wondering if those babies had made an appearance yet. Glad to hear everything is going good. Are you going to bring them down to MO anytime soon? Love you guys!
    Amanda Barr (Hesterly)
    PS You can check out our blog with loads of pics of the girls at: www.barrfamilynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Grandma told me on Thanksgiving about the boys, and when I got to work this morning, I was glad to see that your mom sent me the blog address. Have fun and rest up!

    Stacey Arnall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shelb!
    They are sooo adorable. You have been blessed. Treasure every moment. You'll be a wonderful mommy. Would love to give you all a hug.
    Love you all,
    Gina Ree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelby & Chris: Congrats on the arrival of two beautiful little boys. I have enjoyed viewing the blog. I hope you bring those babies to Saugatuck when they are a little older. I would love to meet them in person.
    Love-Michelle & Jim Robillard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelby and Chris,
    Some blessings come in two's and you certainly are the recipient of this fact. We're soooo happy for your precious family. I'll pass this news on to the kids. Can you send me your new address?
    Love,
    Betsy and Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new additions. Get ready for a fun ride!
    Being married to a twin, I know they are very creative to say the least.
    We are so happy for you and can hardly wait to see them.
    Good job Shelby and Chris!

    And send our regards to Brody.

    Love,
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.