Can you believe they are almost 9 months old? I can't believe it. Well we are trying to get out and enjoy this beautiful summer weather we are having. I know some of you have scorching heat to deal. For all those who rub their winter weather in our faces. We have had 70 to low 80 degree temperatures for the past 3 months. Ha Ha! That goes to those siblings who like to brag. You know who you are!
This weekend we went to the Zoo. The boys didn't know what to make of most of it. I think they are a little too young to have much fun, but Shelby and I enjoyed it. We are gonna go to the beach this week and let the boys play in the sand. That should be fun.
Seth got weighed today at his normal head doctor appt. These guys weigh about 21 pounds each. You get a workout picking these boys up all the time. His manipulation treatments, or whatever they call it, is doing good. It's basically to just make sure the plates keep moving properly, to allow for natural growth.
They are crawling all over the place as usual. I say its usual now, but I'm still not used to it. I used to trip over the dog all the time, now I trip over the boys too. They are getting so strong, and can now pull themselves up on almost anything(cribs, walls, us, etc.) This week they moved up into a bigger kids room at daycare. Right now, they are learning how to eat finger foods and drink out of a sippy cup. Unfortunately, they still can't hold their own bottle yet. I guess we can continue to do that for them.
Here are some pics from the past week or two. Take care and check back soon.
Crazy hair-do Bath time! (Seth-left, Noah-right)
They got to see all sorts of stuff at the zoo. On the left, they got a good look at little alligator. On the right, a Wallabie came through the fence and walked behind the stroller.
All that fresh air at the zoo made Noah too tired for dinner!
They were sporting their Onestringer outfits on Sunday. One lady at breakfast asked how we could tell them apart, I said, because they have their names on their shirts! I'm a smartass!
Chris & Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment