Seth and Noah were exactly ten months old yesterday. Shelby and I decided to take them out to the park. I was such a nice day out. Well they still fit in the bucket swing, but just barely! Noah had a huge smile the whole time he was swinging, it was so funny. They even got to swing in the big swings with Mommy and Daddy. Neither Seth nor Noah showed much emotion on the Merry-Go-Round, except Daddy got a little dizzy. We tried the slide, sort of. I kind of held them or guided them down. Shelby and I aren't ready to let them slide down alone yet. Maybe when they start walking. Maybe. Next summer for sure. Hopefully next summer they won't try and eat the mulch. We had to keep our eyes on those buggers. They will stick anything in there mouth if they can get it in there hand. We had fun though. It was such a beautiful day to go out. Just thought we'd share some pictures we took. Have a great week everybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment