We took in St. Patty's Day parade yesterday. Seth, no surprise here, is still afraid of parades. Actually its the police escorts with the loud chirping of the siren. Of course the beer truck that kept wailing its horn did not help matters either. Is there such a thing as a silent parade? Seth might like that one. In his defense, he is recovering from a double ear infection with a blown out ear drum. Poor guy!
Seth and Noah are definitely boys. Their favorite game right now is to tackle each other and play a physical game of keep away. But occasionally only one wants to play and we have to split them up before we have bloodshed. Okay, slight exaggeration but not too far off.
The boys are doing so well and learning so many new things. Both of them are so different and unique. Noah is great at puzzle solving, has really good pronunciation, and did I mention he's good at tackling? He's our linebacker. I say that because he only wants the ball when Seth has it. He's so funny! Seth is getting pretty good at hand-eye coordination. He can throw a football really far. The teacher makes him stand way back in class when they have throwing exercises. He can also hit the crap out of a plastic golf ball. Trust me it hurts even though it's plastic.
Can you believe these kids can count to ten in English and Spanish. They can also point out a pentagon, hexagon, and octagon. I was impressed with that one. Still have some work to do in the color department though. Everything is green. What color is this blue square? "Green!" I guess St. Patty's Day is their favorite holiday of all.
Anyway...time to go. I could probably keep going on and on about my kids. Just a proud daddy. I'll post more soon.
Seth is getting good at steering. Just in time for mulch. Their feet are not quite ready for the pedals on the tricycle yet.
Noah & Seth right before the parade. Seth's face would soon turn to fear.
Seth & Noah on the drums. Seth was like Animal from the Muppet Show.
Stay away. Stay far away.
****
Have a great week!
Chris
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment