Sunday, November 14, 2010

Outdoor Discovery Center

Yesterday we went to the Outdoor Discovery Center in Holland. The boys had a great time running along the trails and seeing a few animals. We got a lot of great pictures of the backs of their heads. They didn't turn around very often (actually not at all) for pictures. We definitely plan on going back this winter and certainly this spring.

Checking out the elk.


White-tailed deer that Papa would be jealous of. I sent him a few pictures.

The center has an area with live birds of prey. All of these birds had an injury or some impairment that made it impossible for them to survive in the wild.

Noah and Seth were convinced that they could see ants. Periodically they would drop to the ground and check out the grooves in the path for ants.

Lots of space for running.

We saw this sign.....


...AFTER Chris stood next the fence and was charged by this guy.

I laughed hysterically for a good 10 minutes. Chris can move pretty fast when a bull elk is headed his way.

As we were leaving I told the boys that we were going to get something to eat. Noah said "I NOT go home to eat. I go OUT to eat". That's my boy!

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.