On Saturday we made our first trip to the circus. We were all excited to go and everyone had a blast...once we got through some rough spots. Before the circus, there were a lot of things to see and do including elephant and pony rides, petting zoo, bounce house and face painting. The boys were overwhelmed by the elephants and a little afraid of them. We tried to convince them to go for a ride, but they refused. We also couldn't get them to get their face painted. They loved the horses, but hated the clowns. Seth either got afraid or a little over-stimulated and gave me a scare I won't soon forget. We got to our seats and settled in and Chris got up to leave to get some snacks. Seth was still a little freaked out, but I thought he'd be fine. The person sitting next to me said hello and in the half a second I turned to say hi back, Seth disappeared. Poof. Gone. I had no idea if he followed Chris or if he went up the stairs. Long story short, I finally spotted him FAR away with the Ringmaster. I flagged him down and he brought him back. After that fun little incident, we had a great time. I, however, still have the occasional heart palpitation thinking about it.
Noah
Seth
They were very afraid of these innocent looking fellas. They didn't like that I gave the elephant a high five.
A bear on a rocking horse!
At intermission, they brought the elephants, ponies, face painters and all to the floor. The boys finally decided that they wanted to ride a pony.
Noah
Seth
There were four crazy motorcyclists in this sphere at once.
The finale was this guy getting shot out of that cannon. The boys loved it.
On to the random things... Seth invented a new game. He lined up various figurines and then rolled a car at them. He called it bowling. It was a lot of fun! He let us all play!
Chris and I often say that the boys sleep like they're passed out after an all-niter. Earlier this week, they were too cute not to take pictures of them...and post on the blog...that we will eventually turn into a book...that will be around when they're older.
Seth
Noah
-Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment