Shelby and I actually had a kid free weekend the end of July. The boys had fun with the grandparents swimming, going to the zoo, going to Bay Beach, and hanging out with cousin Savannah. Shelby and I missed the boys terribly, but we enjoyed our time alone together. Shelby and I actually got out golfing together. In the words of Noah, it was "so awesome."
For the first weekend of August, we decided to stay home once (sort of). Shelby and I ran in the Color Run on Sunday. As you can see, it is a little colorful. There are 4 color zones that you run through that get you completed covered in a dust that sticks to your clothing. At the end of the race, they gather everyone together for a color throw. It's pretty wild to be in the middle of it. With the music and the crowd it was like a big party.
We finally got the boys to a driving range too. They sort of listened to me on how to hold the club correctly. At the end, Noah was really trying hard to take his time before hitting the ball. He would look down and make sure his grip was right before addressing the ball. It was cute to watch. We probably should put the golf clubs away for now before we screw up their baseball swing right before baseball season starts again.
The color throw at the end.
Shelby and I are in their somewhere
Noah making sure his grip is correct.
This is Seth's "I got this" look. Don't tell him how to hold his club.
We had a great weekend. Hope everyone did too.
- Chris

No comments:
Post a Comment