Seth on the left, Noah on the right.
Before class. This is the instructor saying 'You're going to listen to me today, right?'.
Noah
Seth
Their favorite part of class was jumping off of the blocks. Every time they'd jump they'd either yell 'Cannonball!' or 'Chumamimo'(their best attempt at Geronimo)! This is Noah jumping.
Sunday we went to the Ultimate Sports Show downtown. We go each year to see the dock dogs, check out fishing and hunting gear, day dream about cottage vacations and see all of the exhibits. This year, the boys shot pellet guns and climbed a rock wall for the first time..
Seth
Noah
Seth getting in a little target practice. Papa, Uncle Bub & Elmo...they still need your instruction! Get to Michigan!! They informed several people there that they were going to go bow hunting for bears. They're going to need more practice before they do that.
I wonder why Seth always has to be the girl in these things.
When we got to the sports show, the boys saw a rock climbing wall and said they wanted to do it. I didn't think there was any way that it would happen, so we just went through the exhibits. They both asked about 1 million times each when they were going to climb the big rock. I decided to let them try. Honestly, I figured that they'd get there, take one look at it and back off. I was wrong. They got their harnesses and helmets on without hesitation and then started to climb the wall. They loved it, did very well and got about halfway up before looking at me and saying 'I think I'm all done now'. I was very proud of them for being so brave and VERY surprised that they tried it. Seth said 'I was a little scared, but I did it'. Noah said he wants to do it again, Seth isn't so sure.
Noah
Seth left, Noah right.
Seth
Tuesday the boys went on a field trip to the children's museum with the Pre-K classes. They were supposed to wear Hudsonville Eagles gear, so we put them in what we had...matching t-shirts. They looked so cute, but I was worried that the teachers would have a hard time keeping track of who was who. I just figured that as long as each class had one, we were good. They could figure out if they had the correct one later. When I picked them up at the after-school program, I asked the teacher if there was any trouble today with them in the same shirt. She said that several people kept getting them confused, but she didn't. She has learned how to tell them apart by their head shape. She seemed VERY proud of herself and then went on to call Seth Noah the entire time I was there. The boys were too busy playing to notice and I didn't correct her because I just couldn't do that to her...she thought she had it all figured out.
Noah on the left, Seth on the right. I was happy that they actually let Chris comb their hair!
-Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment