Can you believe these guys are 5 months old? They were weighed several times this week as you'll see below. They are almost 16lbs each.
Another weekend and no post, but I did post twice last week. That makes up for it, right? Well maybe after you read about our week, I'll get a free pass.
We had a busy week indeed. Shelby and I had some of the worst nights of sleep we have ever had over their first 5 months. They kids have been really congested and wheezing. We took the kids to the doctor on Monday and they said it was something that would just have to run its course. On Wednesday, Seth got a cranial manipulation, and the Pediatrician recommended starting up breathing treatments after hearing Seth. So we started immediately with those. Seth went in to have his helmet checked on Thursday, and then we took them back to the doctor on Friday after two days of breathing treatments didn't seem to be helping them. The doctor then prescribed some Steroid(anti-infammatory) for their lungs, which haven't entirely healed yet from the RSV, and also prescribed an antibiotic incase there was something else going on. Since Friday, I think the kids have gotten better, their wheezing seems to be better. Their eating is starting to get better as of the last day or two. Nights still suck, Shelby and I still can't get more that 1-2 hours of straight sleep. I think now the medicine maybe giving some upset stomachs at night, where before it was the congestion waking them up. At least they only have one more day of medicine, then things might get back to normal and we have healthy boys again. Maybe we'll get some sleep then. We hope!
Uncle Mike came to visit the boys from South Carolina this weekend. He brought beautiful weather with him and he had the nicest weekend all year. The kids had a blast with him. He even changed some diapers. It was good to see him. It was also nice to have some helping hands. I think the kids had as much fun as Uncle Mike did. But is was such a beautiful weekend. It was nice to have the windows open and be out in shorts. Let spring begin.
The boys and Uncle Mike play Pillsbury!
Shelby and the boys came out and watched Uncle Mike and Daddy "Go Fish"!
No comments:
Post a Comment