Noah aka "THE STUD"
Seth aka "GOOFY"
We are back from vacation and back to work. Yea!? For those who didn't know, we went to Shawano, WI this past week. We shared a cottage on Shawano Lake with my parents and my brother Mike. We had a great trip and good weather to boot. It got a little cold at nights, but grandma brought a little space heater to make sure the boys were nice and toasty at night.
It was great for Shelby and I and the boys to spend some good quality time together. Now we really know what we miss when we are at work during the days. The boys!
Seth and Noah made their first boat trip across Lake Michigan. The S.S. Badger provided a smooth ride in which all of us got to take a nap. That's good traveling! As it turns out, there was major flooding all throughout central and southern Wisconsin that weekend. The ferry dropped us off just north of it. I guess our crystal ball was working well.
During the week the boys were able to meet their Great Grandparents for the first time.
Great Grandpa Jenkins came out to see the boys. Seth was eyeing up his hat. Grandpa shared his hat, but not the beer.
Great Grandma Behling even got to help during feeding time. Isn't she cute!
Of course, we had to try and get the kids out for a boat ride. I don't think they could move in those life vests. While we were docked, we decided to let them try out their new fishing poles.
(Noah-left, Seth-right)
Seth stuck to the "Catch and Release" policy on plastic fish.
The same cannot be said for Noah, who thought it was "Catch and Eat"
We did take Brody with us. We let him play in the lake a few times. As it turns out, Brody is a lousy dock dog. He doesn't know how to jump off the dock. It was so funny. He would basically nose dive off the end. It's amazing he didn't hurt himself. But he had so much fun in the water.
Brody was wondering why there wasn't a ladder at the end of the dock.
Here are some more pictures from the week.



OMG!!! I can't believe how big and cute they are getting. Miss you all...elmo
ReplyDeleteShelby -
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you had a fun time in Wisconsin. If you are ever back for an extended time, let me know and I'll drive over. We have much to catch up on...I am now a project manager for Area 2.
I love catching up on how things are with you and your family. Great pictures and great captions!