Okay, the last time I updated this, it was September and it was warm out. Seems like such a long time ago. Sorry it's been so long. We were punishing the boys by keeping the incident reports at the top of the page for three weeks(just kidding).
Can you believe they are over 11 months old and close to their 1st birthday?! The boys are doing great, with the exception of some wheezing. It had been mostly Noah, but Seth started wheezing a little too. They have both been getting daily breathing treatments. We currently have to give Noah breathing treatments every 4 hours, and we have implemented the same for Seth, since he's wheezing too. Poor kids have had so many of these things. We have another followup with the doctor next week to check progress.
So I'll try and get you up-to-date. We went to Chicago two weeks ago. Grandma and Grandpa took the kids while Shelby and I rode rollercoaster at Frightfest in Six Flags. They transformed the park into Halloween. They had goblins, werewolves, and vampires running around the entire park trying to scare you. It was a blast.
Last weekend we took the kids to an orchard. We took a wagon ride to go pick some apples. We had never seen so many people at an orchard before, it looked like a circus. They had inflatable slides and a petting zoo, a corn maze, elephant rides, camel rides, etc. etc.. Crazy!
This weekend we took the kids to the Zoo. They had an event there called the Zoo goes Boo. You go around trick or treating at different places inside the zoo. It was kind of fun, but it was raining, so we didn't stay very long. But it gave us a chance to try out the kids costumes. And today the boys got their first haircuts. They are big kids now!
Sorry it has taken so long to get this update. Enjoy the pictures.
PICTURES
Breathing treatments are just the norm, not the exception.
They love to splash in the tub after washing up.
Did I mention they handle stairs like pro's? UP ONLY!

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it was to take this picture. I was thinking I could get my head in the middle apple. NO WAY! It was hard enought just to get the boys in there.
I can't even begin to tell you how hard it was to take this picture. I was thinking I could get my head in the middle apple. NO WAY! It was hard enought just to get the boys in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment