Aren't they the scariest looking Tiger and Bear you've ever seen? They were in great moods for Halloween as you can see. The costumes were funny. They were in the house crawling around and the costumes limited their vision. They crawled under the table, into walls, into chair legs, etc. It was so funny to watch. They didn't get hurt or anything, we're not awful parents. Their animal heads protected them while at the same time force them to run into things. They are doing better this week. Today we cut back to one breathing treatment per day. I hope it stays that way for a while. Still nobody walking yet.
Happy Halloween!
Noah "Fuzzy" Bear
***
Chris & Shelby
Hey guys! They are the cutest little tiger and bear I have ever seen! Hope you guys are doing gret. They are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST TWINS I EVER SAW. WE LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT FIRST BIRTHDAY AND YES YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH FOR CANDY, DON'T LET YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY TELL YOU DIFFERENT.
ReplyDelete