Saturday, December 6, 2008

FINALLY

Okay, No excuses. I have no reason for not updating this sooner. I can say we have been busy, which would be true, but still not a good enough reason. Thanks for being patient.



THE BOYS TURNED 1 YEAR OLD!

Seth and Noah celebrated their first birthday party 2 weeks ago. All the grandparents made it to the party along with Great Aunt Ninnie Cousin Gavynn, and our neighbors Ed and Jen.

They love cake of course. Noah dove right in and was a very messy eater. Seth on the otherhand, took his time and tried to eat the confetti frosting, one little piece at a time. In addition to cake, they received a whole bunch of great gifts. We officially had to retire some items from play rotation to make room for all the new toys they got. It was a good time. Thank you to all the friends and family who helped give the boys a great birthday party.

THEY ARE WALKING

Seth and Noah both started taking steps just a few days before family came to town for the birthday. Seth is now to the point where he can almost make it across a room without falling. He doesn't do it all the time, but he is doing it more and more. Noah is doing great also. He can take about 8 steps sometimes before falling.

THEY ARE LITTLE MONKEYS

I think I might have mentioned in previous blogs that they can climb stairs like champs. Well they are learning how to climb over things too. Unfortunately its things that we try to use as barriers to keep them contained, like ottomans and so on. Just today they found a way to sneak through a small crack between the couch and the end table. Of course they both went and both got stuck. Monkey see Monkey do!

They are both healthy for the most part. We are still continuing the breathing treatments once a day. I think they have have had so many breathing treatments that the number of breathing treatments they have had may equal the number of days old they are. I may be off, but it certainly seems like it. We are perfectly okay with it though as long as it keeps their lungs healthy and them healthy. They usually end up watching Sesame Street during their breathing treatments. That show has changed a little since I was a kid. I actually like watching it with the boys. Weird, right? But I do. Our favorite part is "Murray has a Little Lamb." I like the Little Lamb. They also need more Cookie Monster.

We are geting hammered with snow this past week and the forecast is bleek. The next 7 days in row showed snow. It looks like our snowblower is going to get a workout. Well thanks for being patient with us. We will try to keep updating this on a regular basis. Happy Holidays everyone.

Enjoy the pictures.

We have opened up the entire downstairs to the babies with the help of a gate on the stairs. Much to the dismay of the dog. Poor dog.

An increasingly rare display of teamwork and sharing.

Watch your ankles, Noah's on the loose with a 4 wheeler.

Seth is ready for the open road.

A Super Duper Pool of Fun. There's 500 balls in there and it doesn't seem like enough.

God Bless!

***

Chris & Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.