Sunday, April 5, 2009


Shaggy Boys!

Well stupid me declared Spring a few weeks ago. Tomorrow we are expecting 3-6 inches of snow. OOPS! For those of you who live near us, I apologize. Please do not send hate mail, or teepee our house. I feel horrible, and may become suicidal if warm weather does not come soon. Sorry to all those I have jinxed in this area.

The boys are still getting used to the changes of weather. We had to put them on Albuterol for the past couple days to get rid of some wheezing. Wonderful, huh? Seth has been difficult during his breathing treatments, trying to get out of them, and frankly after about a year and 3 months, I would be tired of them also. Today, we took the masks off and let them hold the breathing nozzles. They actually handled it very well. Maybe the masks are going to be a thing of the past soon. Or maybe I am getting ahead of myself, like declaring spring in March!

The boys love the park and especially the slide. Maybe we have kids who will love rollercoasters. We hope so. Shelby and I love rollercoasters and would like kids who like them too.

They got much needed haircuts this week. As you can see by the pictures. Enjoy and have a great week!

BLOG NOTE: Grandma Jenkins is aware that some of the pictures she took a week or two ago had wrong date stamps on them. Hopefully she has set the date on her camera


Seth, show me your belly. This is a two star effort!


Noah, shows us his belly! Five star effort! Classic!


These kids love hats! And they are always reaching for cameras too! No Seth, you cannot have the camera!


They love phones too. Too bad nobody makes a phone that they can talk on that has a key lock that works while the phone is in use.


They really like the new popup. Thank goodness for the breakaway net.

**********************

Have a great week!

Chris & Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.