Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall-a-palooza!

We are taking full advantage of the decent(ish) weather and packing in as many fall related activities as possible. Yesterday afternoon we went to Post Family Farm for some fun. It's a small family farm very close to our house that has animals, piles of hay, train rides, hay rides, a corn maze, and apple cider and donuts!

Not sure if I'll ever get a picture of them together, both looking at the camera.

Noah gave Daddy fist bumps before taking a ride on the train, i.e., barrels pulled by a lawn tractor.

This one preferred to not ride in the wobbly barrel. He opted to stand next to me looking all cute.

A direct hit with a handful of hay. I feel a little bad for the little girl in the polka dots. Just a little.

Running off some energy in the corn maze.

Chris and the boys trying to figure out where we were in the corn maze and which direction we needed to go.

Looking for the perfect pumpkin.


This morning we headed to the Zoo Goes Boo. The boys loved dressing up in their Chip and Dale costumes and trick-or-treating through the zoo. It rained off and on, but we carried on. A little rain never bothered a chipmunk!


Another unsuccessful attempt at getting both boys to look at the camera simultaneously.


Only Noah would stand in front of the blow-up ghosts for the photo op. Seth simply said "No thank you."

Can you spot the chipmunk in the wild?

The other day when I picked up the boys at daycare, the new assistant director said "I saw Noah's ad in the Meijer circular!". Ummm... since it's not supposed to come out until November 28th and he posed in front of a Christmas tree, I was skeptical. She told me that someone printed it out and posted it on the classroom door.

The picture below is what had been hanging on the classroom door for a couple of days.

Cute kid. Sort of looks like Noah. It isn't Noah. I appreciate their enthusiasm, though.
-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.