Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun

We've had a fun October, so far! Last weekend the boys went to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa in West Bend while Chris and I went to Six Flags Great America. Everyone had a great time! The boys (and Brody) were spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and Chris and I were able to do some shopping at an outlet mall and then ride roller coasters all day. Grandma and Grandpa are still on the boys' minds. They are still talking about going to their house and wearing their new football (Packers) shirts.

Yesterday we took the boys to Greenville to Klackle Orchards for some fall fun and apple picking. After looking at the pictures I noticed that we didn't get one picture of the boys with pumpkins. There is a picture of pumpkins, but no little boys. Apparently I'm not very good at capturing 'fall fun'. We think the boys enjoyed themselves, how could they not? There was no shortage of fun things to do. We couldn't get them to try everything, it even took some convincing to get them on the trailer, pulled by a tractor, to go and pick apples. Seth clung to Chris for dear life at the beginning, but by the end I think he actually started to enjoy it.


The boys decided to eat an apple cider donut instead of helping Mommy and Daddy choose pumpkins.

The boys and Daddy in the Wild Wild West

Picking Apples
In case you don't recognize it, this is a face showing true love. Noah was upset that I wasn't on the tractor yet. Maybe he was afraid that they were going to leave me out with the apples. Poor little guy.


Playing in a little boy's heaven - lots of trucks, sand, and dirt

Klackle Orchards
-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.