Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Ski Experience

Recently we were lucky enough to spend a few days in Northern Michigan and put the boys on skis for the first time.  We talked a lot about it before we went and even showed them people skiing on TV.  They seemed excited and said that they wanted to go fast and jump high, but honestly I was pretty certain that they would get there and be too afraid to do anything.  Thank goodness I was wrong!  They never went down alone, but loved going down the hill in front of one of the adults with them holding on to them.  As soon as they reached the bottom of the hill they immediately said 'I want to go again!'.  The grown-ups got tired out long before the kids.  They also enjoyed the 'magic carpet' that took them to the top of the bunny slope.  I hope we can go again sometime and actually put the boys in a ski class.  I think they'll love it and pick up on it quickly.

Noah

Seth

Daddy being really helpful teaching Seth to keep his skis straight.

Mommy not helping Noah at all.  Mommy doesn't ski.

Daddy and Seth coming down the hill.

Daddy and Noah making their way to the bottom.

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.