Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trike-A-Thon

The boys helped raise money over the past two weeks for St. Judes Children's Research Hospital. It was a good cause and great opportunity to have the kids learn about doing something for others. Seth and Noah both said they rode their tricycles to "help sick kids." The boys are very grateful to those who contributed to the cause and allowed them to ride

They had a chance to show off their new helmets. They were so excited about the new helmets (which is good). I was afraid they would not like them. Hopefully these will still fit them when they move into bikes.

Shelby and I are growing tired of them bossing each other around. Seth will tell Noah, "you can't talk," and then Noah will come to us saying, "Daddy? Seth said I can't talk." This is happening all of the time and it goes both ways. It happens most often with "can't talk," but we have heard "can't eat" and many many more! I do think its funny, however, only when I'm not the one they are coming too.

Last night we were getting ready for bed and Seth was walking around the bed and I told him I wanted a hug goodnight. Seth responded with "OH MY GOSH!" It was funny how he said it and Shelby and I started laughing. Of course he saw our response and just continued to say it. It was funny.

Getting directions from the teachers- No RACING!

This was a rare photo of them riding somewhat close together.  They made circles in the parking lot around the cars and trucks.  Noah is about to pass Seth on the inside corner.

Noah

Seth

Have a great weekend!'

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.