I guess Noah thought the music was a bit loud.
Seth had to be coaxed on stage and refused to stand on his own, so Ms. Patty held him. I think he was doing it just to get attention from pretty girls. It worked...smart boy.
Finally a little smile!
I think their favorite part was the cookie after the program.
Saturday we went to Meijer Gardens to see the Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World exhibition. The trees and decorations were beautiful.
It was tough to get the boys to stand still for a picture...there was too much to look at! Seth liked the Santa ornaments on this tree. Seth also insisted on keeping his hood up. If he has on a shirt or sweatshirt that has a hood, it's always up...always.
The best picture that we got of the two of them together.
Noah liked the wooden shoes under the Netherlands tree.
Their favorite part was the toy train that ran between several rooms. It was hard to keep up with them because they kept darting from room to room to watch it.
A little blurry, but at least they're not sticking their tongues out.
I can't believe Christmas is next week! We're going to try to cram in as many holiday crafts, stories and activities that we can. The boys are so excited.
-Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment