A couple of weeks ago we went to Wisconsin to spend some quality time with Grandpa, Grandma, Mike, Liza, Savannah and Declan. This family time was way overdue! We enjoyed our time with everyone and had great weather, so we spent a lot of time outside. The older kids played together so well. I love seeing how much the boys love Savannah and Declan. Savannah is so cute and funny right now. She's so much fun to be around.
Savannah brought her pool and invited the big guys to play with her. They played a little rough, so most of the time she opted to stand outside of the pool and play with the water.
Seth, Savannah & Noah
The Sunday we were there, we started our day off with tractor wheel pancakes in Shawano and then went to Bay Beach to ride some rides and have a little bit of fun. After Bay Beach we made a mandatory stop at the Packer Pro Shop at Lambeau for some necessities.
Declan thought Seth looked delicious. Seth thought it was hilarious that Declan kept leaning into him. They were always trying to make Declan laugh.
Noah left, Seth right
Ready to hit Bay Beach!
Uncle Mike and Savannah on the helicopter ride.
Seth
Noah
Grandpa and I talked the boys into riding the Tilt-A-Whirl. They were a little iffy at first, but ended up loving it. It had been a while since Ron and I had ridden the Tilt-A-Whirl and decided once was enough. I love getting older.
This handsome guy is sooo good. Such a sweet boy.
I had to leave everyone early Monday morning to go to Chicago for a work trip. I don't think I was missed! Chris had a great excuse to stop by Brownsville to pick up some brats. Everyone played outside some more and on Tuesday they went to the Children's museum before coming to Chicago to pick me up.
Seth, Savannah & Noah
Cousins to the rescue!
Noah & Savannah
After we get home and start picking pictures for the blog we often realize that while we took about a million pictures, we don't take pictures of everyone or everything. Grandma, Liza, & Grandma Behling are missing! Don't worry...I'll make up for it next time. You have been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment