Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!


Today was the first day of kindergarten for Seth and Noah!  They were super excited and not nervous at all, well at least they said they weren't nervous.  I attributed the pummeling of one another this morning in the living room to nervous energy (I was most likely fooling myself).  We went to their orientation last week where they got to meet their teachers and see their classrooms.  They were a little shy at that time, but that didn't discourage them one bit.  They were ready to go this morning!

Seth in red, Noah in blue.

I asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up:
  • Noah quickly said that he wanted to be a superhero.  Then he paused and asked if he could think about it until tomorrow.  He didn't think very long before he held firm to superhero.  Captain America to be exact.
  • Seth wants to be a teacher.
The lovely photo above took some work.  Just for giggles I thought I'd post some of the photos that got us to the 'good' one.  In hindsight, I think they're pretty funny.

I started with one sign.  The second sign was only printed just in case something happened to the first one.  We quickly found out that they wouldn't cooperate enough to hold one sign together.

Seth was unhappy about the sun.

One super pouty, the other super smiley.

Mid yawn.

And just for comparison...

First day of PreK

First day of Kindergarten.

They are stinkers, but I sure love them and wish they weren't growing up so fast.

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.