The boys wanted to see Star Wars again and Chris was more than happy to go along. This time, however, he was accompanied by Kylo Ren (Noah).
Seth didn't have a costume, so he decided to bring baby Chewie with him.
Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit for New Years! With their visit, Christmas also continued. These two are so fortunate!
This guy got some new goggles.
Grandpa couldn't convince Seth to take off the Chiefs hat. I think he left it on just to mess with him.
Noah put on a magic show for everyone!
He had one trick where he had to put a small box in Chris' pocket, but.... as he put the box in the pocket he said 'This may hurt a little bit'. I don't think that's the way magic is supposed to work! Thankfully, no pain was involved. Brody did not look amused.
I got a cotton candy maker for Christmas (thanks, Liza!!), so of course we had to try it out. Come visit and I'll make some cotton candy and Noah will put a on a magic show. We know how to party.
Of course we had to play Pie Face! Seth was very concerned about Grandma and Grandpa and told them to be sure to close their eyes so they wouldn't get whipped cream in them.
Noah
The scrunched-up, anticipation faces crack me up.
The scrunched-up, anticipation faces crack me up.
Seth
We all stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve...including the boys! Well, honestly, the biggest surprise was that I actually made it until midnight. I don't stay up late. We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa were here with us!
A bit more randomness...
At Hobby Lobby the boys tried to convince us that we needed these letters to represent Green Bay...all while wearing their KC Chiefs hats.
Seth couldn't stand it that Noah had a Star Wars costume, so he used one of the gift cards he received for Christmas to get a Storm Trooper costume. They have had these on every day since and have had some epic living room battles.
Basketball started on Saturday! Noah is number 14 and Seth is 5. They did great and we're looking forward to the season.
-Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment