The boys decided to play soccer this spring. Noah said he wanted to play baseball, but eventually Seth talked him into playing soccer with him. We took the 'big' camera to the soccer game today. I hope to post some of those pictures in the next week.
Noah on the left, Seth on the right before their first soccer game of the season.
It gets a little physical! They are really into it. No worries, though, no one was harmed in the making of this picture.
A few weeks ago, the boys came to work with me as a part of Take Our Children to Work day. They had a busy day of watching me talk to people and type on the computer (I guess that's all I do). They also were very concerned about when they would would get their next snack and what it would be. The only thing I do that is somewhat impressive? Seth said I type really fast.
The most exciting part of their day was when our FPS officer came to talk to the kids. He answered approximately 1 million questions from the very curious group of kids. We couldn't resist a photo op.
The kids lined up to get handcuffed.
Seth
Noah
They received 'paychecks' for their participation. Probably the only paychecks they will ever receive. Not because they won't have a job, but because everything will be direct deposit!
The name tags the boys made. Name tags with skulls are always appropriate in the workplace.
I had a great Mother's Day. My boys were sweet and I was able to relax. Seth thought it would be fun for me to watch him look for gems from a Christmas gift he finally decided to play with. It was a beautiful day, so I agreed. He talked about it for almost a week before Mother's Day. He thought he was so smart planning this fun activity for me. Noah, of course, had to help!
Last weekend, Chris took the boys to a Whitecaps game. The boys earned tickets through a reading program at school. It was CHILLY that day, but that didn't stop them.
Seth, left. Noah, right.
Other Randonmness...
Poor little Seth had to come home early from school because he wasn't feeling well. First time all year! Luckily, he recovered quickly and was able to go back to school the next day.
We had a garage sale last weekend and hung some of the items up with clothes pins. Well, the clothes pins were in the garage....with the boys. I heard laughter and then Noah walked in like this. He claimed it didn't hurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment