Sunday, December 11, 2016

Catching Up...

Well, when the computer decides to die and the pictures from Thanksgiving are on it....the Thanksgiving post is a little 'late'.

Dad and Judy came for Thanksgiving!

Thumbs up for turkey!  This picture perfectly captures how casual our Thanksgiving was.  The boys were still in their pajamas, I was drinking an iced tea from McDonald's, football on TV.  It was perfect.

The day after Thanksgiving, we put Dad and Judy to work and we put up the Christmas decorations.

Seth put the star on top of the tree this year...with a little help from Daddy.

The finished product.  Lights on...and off.  Our tree has the giant lights, icicles and mismatched ornaments and I love it.

The boys received Build-A-Bear gift cards from Uncle Bug, Elmo, Gavynn & Riley so we ventured to the extremely busy mall for the boys to make new friends.

Noah made a U of M friend (with blue underwear!) and Seth made Chewbacca that has a creepy heartbeat.

Pie Face Showdown was played.


We also played a marble game that lasted TWO days!  I don't remember who was on the team that won, but I do know I was on the team that did not.


Other random things...

We found this in office.  Noah was confused.

The boys have been playing a lot of Oregon Trail.  The other day, Seth announced to me...'Mommy!  you have two snake bites, the measles and two broken arms, but you're still alive!!!!'.   I also asked Noah about his day when I picked him up from school and he said 'Not good.  I got dysentery'.  What must their teachers think?

We had our first snow fall with accumulation.  It looked so pretty with our Christmas lights.

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.