Sunday, March 11, 2018

Boys' Weekend

Shelby had to work all weekend and I contemplated several things to do with just me and the boys.  Somehow I decided to take them to the butterfly exhibit.  Not a monster truck rally, or circus, or movie, or basketball game.  That's right, Butterflies!  The boys did not think it would be fun to go and fought me a little on it.  They probably wanted to go home and argue and fight with each other.  However, as the grown up I decided to take them anyway.  It brought back memories for all of us as this was a regular thing when they were smaller.  This time I handed them cameras and we navigated the crowds and got some good pictures to go with it.  When we were done the boys said they had a great time and would do it again.  I didn't get an apology for all of the nay-saying.  I'm sure I will remind them of that.

Seth (left) and Noah (right)

Seth and I


Seth and Noah





For the record, and future blackmail, the big blue butterflies scared the kids every time they flew by.










Messing with the geese who are trying to keep everyone in the neighborhood up at night.

They left, but only temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.