In July the boys went to Wisconsin to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins Savannah and Declan.
They had a fun filled week of splash pad, magic show in the park, going to the races, going to the campground and swimming, playing marbles with Great Grandma Behling, donuts, ice cream, bowling, arcade, and you name it.
It looked like they had a blast hanging with their cousins and grandparents.
Off to the races.
Marbles with Great Grandma
Ice Cream at Froggs.
These two were inseparable from the sound of it (Noah and Declan)
I'm so glad they all got to see cousin Jordan (even if briefly).
Seth got called up to help the juggling act.
No kids = Freeeeeeeeedooooommm! Shelby and I caught a concert (Manchester Orchestra).
We were up close and it was AMAZING!
We showed up just in time to hang out with Savannah and Declan before they departed back home.
Dude is strong! He wanted to show me his pull up skills.
Seth with the cousins
Noah with the cousins
I don't think Noah wanted them to leave. I'm not sure Declan wanted to leave either.
So the timing worked out that the kids were able to run in the Packers5K. Run around Green Bay and through Lambeau Field. How fun is that? And expensive by the time you hit the Pro Shop to update your swag.
What a great week for the kids. Now that everyone else enjoyed the summer with the kids, I guess it's our turn. We missed them and are looking forward to it. Not much summer left so we will need to make the most of it.
- Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment