Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sledding Party, Day Off and Butterflies

Last weekend we went to a sledding party with a bunch of super fun people. The boys had an absolute blast and once again helped completely destroy the playroom at the Wallaces. Thank you so much Corinne and Matt for having us over. There was more fun, yummy food, and great conversation than we deserve!

Unfortunately, my camera battery was almost dead that day. I tried to charge it on the way there, but I only got a few pictures. It worked out, though, because I was able to participate more in what was going on instead of trying to snap a million pictures.

Noah didn't go down the hill once that day. He had two things he wanted to do. Pull Seth in the sled and....

...eat a TON of snow.

At first, Seth only wanted to sled with me. I was quickly replaced by his buddy, Jakob.

Noah thought he could pull Seth up the hill on the sled. It was exhausting.

Daycare was closed on Friday for a development day for the teachers. I took the day off to spend with the boys and we met up with Corinne, Keira and Laney at Deanna's Playhouse to burn off some energy. Good thing we packed a lunch because we ended up staying there for 4 hours!! We outlasted everyone. One of my goals for the day was to get a picture of the 4 kids together. I failed. They never were in the same place at the same time for long enough.

Keira and Seth hamming it up for the camera. Every time I took a picture they ran to me and wanted to see it. Then they'd run back and pose again.

Noah was ready to go to work.


Seth put the basket that held the balls underneath the basketball hoop. I asked him why he did that and he said, "So I can make TWO baskets".

This morning we ventured to Fredrick Meijer Gardens to see the annual butterfly exhibit. Remember this post from last year? I'm happy to report that this year went much better! The boys were excited to be there and behaved pretty well. We had to remind them to stop running and stay with us a few times, but overall they did well. Seth even used the potty in a public bathroom for the first time! Chris said it was our first 'road win'.
A failed attempt at a picture of them together.

Another fail. Instead of saying 'Cheese', they were saying 'Cheeseburger' which made them look goofy.
Seth

Cheeseburger!!

Noah and Daddy

-Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.