Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winter's End

At last, we can see our grass. Yay! Finally. This means we can start fishing again. This means we can start planning trips to places like the zoo. This means we can start getting ready for yard work and garage sales. This means the kids can start working on their tricycle skills. - However, we will have to unplug their tractors and say the batteries are dead first so that they will actually pick them. I actually bought the kids some rakes this afternoon. Seth and Noah got really excited about being able to use them in the yard with Mommy and Daddy.

We have found that the kids have funny ways of pronunciation. For instance Brody is always pronounced "Blody". It's funny but we found a really funny one the past few weeks. A few weeks ago I gave our dog "Blody" a treat with the boys. I made him play dead to earn it and I said "Bang, you're dead." Now the kids on occasion will come up and say they want to give "Blody" a treat. So we give them the treat we ask them to tell "Blody" to sit first. So they tell Brody to sit, but they don't give him the treat. They decide that they also want him to play dead. But instead of "Bang you're dead", what comes out is "Beat your Dad!" Seth says it so clearly and its so funny to hear your 3 year old yelling at your dog with authority "Beat your DAD!" I crack up hysterically every time. (We'll try to do a better job remembering these kinds of things to post in the future because they say so many funny things)

We also have a new word. Instead of the term "throw up" (bad week here), the new term is "drip" or "dripping." Actually I think it has a better ring to it. Less disgusting if that's possible.

We got one last winter type destination in before spring officially arrives and went to the Air Zoo this weekend. What a great place, I definitely recommend it.

Hopefully everyone had a better week than we did last week. Stay healthy everyone!

PICTURES

Seth
NoahDaddy and Noah up in the drivers seat of the big truck
Noah got to sit in the cockpit of a real helicopter
The artwork and exhibits were amazing

Noah made it through the week and stands proud with his first ever milkshake.
This picture symbolizes our whole week.

Seth was sick the longest, and ended up not feeling so hot at the end of our trip so we left. We heard for the 100th time this week , "I don't feel good", but in an extremely pathetic manner. Poor kids, hopefully this week will be better.

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.