Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fair

We made a trip to the Allegan County Fair today.  We actually had some fun in between the frequent requests to go potty and the refusal to ride any rides.  We walked around, played a couple of games, saw a few animals and headed home.  It was a short, but sweet time at the fair.  Hopefully next year they'll actually want to participate more! 

Headed into the fair.  Chris dressed them alike, in yellow, on purpose.  He thought it would be easier to spot them and keep them together in the crowd.  He was right!

The boys refused to feed the goats, so we had the brilliant idea that we'd take pictures of each other feeding the goats with the boys in the frame.  It was a good idea...in theory.

Seth was too busy picking something other than which goat to feed.  
I'm sure they will love me later for all of the nose-picking pictures I put on the blog.

Picture fail.  The boys just were not that interested.

I never thought I'd see a camel at a county fair, but there was one there.

They were super excited to pick a duck.  They each won a squirt gun.

Noah getting ready to shoot baskets for prizes.  At this game, each one won a stuffed dolphin.

Seth thought the turkey wanted to see his dolphin.

Farmer Noah

Farmer Seth

Even though we had fun at the fair, Noah didn't look too enthused about the drive home.

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.