Monday, September 12, 2011

Stuff I forgot about...

New Games: While undressing, after pulling down their underwear, the kids think its fun to try and remove the final foot out of their underwear by kicking them off into the air.  They have been doing this for several weeks but tonight they have made a game of it.  When kicking the underwear off, you have to catch it in the air. Boys will be boys.

The boys keep their imaginations running wild.  They keep inventing new games that we do not understand and now they even reward themselves with trophies.  They pull out monster trucks or other toys and when they win, they get all excited and jump up and down and then hold their trophy up high.  It's really funny because we do not understand the game, nor how you win the game.  

Lemonade:  Apparently we have never given the boys lemonade before.  We have given them juice boxes, albeit rarely, but never lemonade.  After I told the boys they were going to have lemonade tonight they got all excited.  I don't know why because they have never really had it before.  But they were so excited and Seth said "Ohhh, I looooove emolade,"  even before he really knew what I was talking about.  The whole time he was drinking it, he kept saying "I love emolade."  It was too cute to correct.

Sports:  The boys have been perfecting their touchdown celebration.  When they catch the football, they yell "Touchdown" and then do a dance (more of a side skip in a circle) and throw the ball up in the air and fall down.  They have recently added somersaults to the celebration.  

They are doing really good at baseball and hitting the ball.  When Noah hits the ball, he runs (as dedicated as he did in the 5k fun run) around all of the imaginary bases twice and then ends up in what would normally be the batters box and says "Daddy, I made it to second base."  Maybe I will start to make actual bases for them next time.

That's all I can think of for now.  Have a good week.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.