Noah getting a prize after bowling with a pumpkin and knocking down gourds. Seth was somewhat patiently waiting his turn.
Noah
Chris and Seth. He's so good at these self-portraits.
Noah 'hiding' in the big tire.
Seth loved the zipline. I'm so glad that he's getting a little more brave and adventuresome. I'm still holding out hope that one of these days we'll all be able to ride roller coasters together.
Chris and Noah
Seth wanted to ride the pony. Noah flatly refused...until he saw Seth on the horse. Then he begged us to go.
Seth
Noah
My handsome boys.
Noah in the barrel car thing. He wanted to ride in the last one. I decided he wanted that one because it was the bounciest one.
Seth
Noah
Hayride to the pumpkins.
Entrance to the corn maze. We only got turned around a couple of times and cheated once. That's not so bad.
Chris promised the boys that if they stood nicely for a picture he'd take a picture of them jumping.
Yes, I was there, too. Bonus points if you can spot me in the picture.
Chris became the great Daddy in the whole world when he brought a gigantic strip of bubble wrap into the house! It was super noisy, but so much fun.
Seth
Noah
I tried rolling on the bubble wrap. It didn't work as well as I had hoped...it might have something to do with my 'helpers'. 
Popping bubble wrap gets better with a coonskin hat.
Yesterday Chris and I participated in the Zombie Dash with my sweet friend Elizabeth, our neighbor, Ed and his nephew, Larry. The Zombie Dash is a 5K with a bit of a twist. There were zombies throughout the race. We each wore two life strips and the goal was to get through the 5K with your life strips. The zombies were there to take your life strips and to scare the tinkle out of you.
Chris and I at the top of 'Kill Hill'. That hill was no fun at all...probably why they called it kill hill.
I do not like to be scared, so I was actually dreading this run. Luckily I was wrong to dread it and it turned out to be so much fun. Chris and I didn't survive, though. We lost our life strips early on in the race. Thanks, zombies.
-Shelby

No comments:
Post a Comment