Saturday, July 9, 2016

Last Day of School and Races...

The boys finished 2nd grade!....almost a month ago.  At least we got around to posting about it. 

June 10th was the last day of school.  It was a half day and they had a field day and a cook out, so there wasn't much schooling (as it should be!).  The week before school got out, I asked the boys if they were still learning new things and Seth said 'No, they gave up trying to teach us stuff'.

Noah left, Seth right

 Seth was complaining about the sun.  His face made me laugh.


Seth



For comparison, this is the first day of 2nd grade (this time Noah is on the right).  I think they've grown!


Last year we took the boys to get milkshakes on the last day of school.  They have decided it's now a tradition and I did not argue.

As I was getting ready to take the picture, I thought I quietly commented to myself that their hair was a mess.  They heard me and decided to mess it up even more.

The next week, Chris took the boys to the Berlin Raceway for the first time.

Noah left, Seth right

I guess they were bored for a little bit, but perked up once the races started.
 They came home really excited and told me all about it, so overall it was a pretty great boys night out.

In other news...

After too much bedtime haggling and too many arguments, Seth has now moved back into Noah's room. His bed is in there for sleeping, but the other room is still 'his' room.  They were always begging to sleep together, so we decided for our sanity to move Seth's bed back in.  A Green Bay bed in a Star Wars room! 

Before, when they'd ask to sleep together, they'd both sleep in Noah's bed - yes, both of them in the twin top bunk.  I figured with Seth's bed in there, they would still be sleeping in the same room, but would get a better quality sleep because they would be in their own beds.  Well, we know for a fact that Seth has slept in Noah's bed with him at least twice.  When we asked Seth why he got into Noah's bed, he claims he doesn't remember how it happened.  

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.