Friday, October 21, 2011

I want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's House!

'I don't want to go home, I want to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house!'.  That's what Noah said when we were almost home last weekend.  On Friday, Chris and I drove to Pleasant Prairie, WI and met up with Grandma.  She took the boys home with her to spend the weekend and Chris and I stayed in Pleasant Prairie, shopped and rode roller coasters at Six Flags Great America.  We ALL had  a great weekend.  The boys got to go bowling, played in leaves, foosball and football in Grandma and Grandpa's house!  We hung out with Superman, Batman and scary ghouls for Fright Fest.

We met up in Gurnee, IL on Sunday and had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.  I thought it would be awesome, but it wasn't quite as awesome as I thought it would be.  The boys were a little scared of some of the animatronic animals and the fake thunderstorm.

Do you see a theme in these pictures?

Noah on the left, Seth and his 'cheese' face on the right.

Seth & Grandma

We got the boys Superman capes at Six Flags and they have enjoyed pretending they are superheroes.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for being so much fun the boys wanted to stay!

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.