Sunday, October 23, 2011

Special Days

Chris and I decided to split the boys up and enjoy a little one-on-one time with them.  Chris spent a day with Noah and I got the opportunity to spend some quality time with Seth.  We thoroughly enjoyed it and I think that the boys did, too.  Now we just need to find a day to switch kids!

We both forgot our cameras, so all of the pictures are from our phones...

Chris took Noah to Craig's Cruisers.  They played games and road go-karts on the indoor track.  From what I hear, Noah was fearless and they drove super fast. 

 
Noah beat daddy!  7-5

He also hit the ticket jackpot and received 250 tickets!

I took Seth to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum and then to lunch at Red Robin.  I also took him on several errands that he didn't enjoy very much.

He was the only kid at the train table for a few minutes.  He was in heaven.

Since it was such a special day, he got a BIG glass of chocolate milk at Red Robin.

I showed him this picture and he said "OH, look at my face!".  I laughed and then he said "Look at YOUR face, Mommy!".  I asked him what was wrong with my face and he said "You're a silly".


Yesterday we went on another hike at the Dunes State Park in Saugatuck.  I didn't take my camera, because we took it last time.  But...there were a couple of things I couldn't resist taking a picture of with my phone. 

Noah in red, Seth in blue

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.