Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seth & Daddy's Special Day

So just as Noah and Mommy embarked on their day of fun, Seth and I had ours.  The day that almost didn't happen (see previous post) was a great day.  Seth and I had a blast.  It was great to spend time with him one on one.

We started out with some pizza at Craigs Cruisers.  He remembered that they had ice cream and wanted to show me where everything was.  He was the expert because Grandma and Grandpa took the kids there earlier in the year. He was cute.  After that we rode go-karts, played mini golf, and played arcade games.  We didn't win very many tickets but won enough for a small prize.

It just so happened that the Knights of Columbus was hosting a carnival right next door to the arcade so of course, we had to go.   I asked Seth if wanted to ride any rides, and very nonchalantly replied,"maybe a couple."  This from the same kid who was so excited just minutes earlier.  We played some carnival games and Seth beat me at a balloon race game and won a prize.  The only ride he ended up wanting to do was the Ferris Wheel.  Of course we got some cotton candy before we went home.  You can't go to a carnival without getting cotton candy!

All in all it was a great time.  I look forward to having more one on one days of fun with the kids.  You really get to see their personalities when they aren't together.

Seth, it was fun. I love you.

I like pizza!

Co-Pilot Seth!  Of course I had to wear the shirt Seth picked out for me a few days ago.  According to Seth I was big "Flash" and Seth was kid "Flash"

 Mini-golf with my oldest son!

We found a couple of these web-like things in the trees at mini golf.  I used the putter to open one up and Seth and I were surprised to find caterpillars. Apparently they are called eastern tent caterpillars.  I think I made them mad.

 Carnival time

It's almost impossible to get pictures without funny faces from my kids.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

home study degrees guide
Provided by home study guide.