Seth left, Noah right.
I went to Seth's Halloween party. I signed up to bring a healthy snack. No, that wasn't my first choice, but it was all that was left. I'm most skilled at bringing paper plates. Seth and I did a little brainstorming, i.e. googling, and found the idea for these cute little clementines.
Boys will be boys...
He was begging me to let him eat the sucker in class. That kid is too cute.
The boys were out of school the day before Halloween, so I took the day off to spend with them. I took them to see Hotel Transylvania 2 and then out to lunch. It was really nice to spend a little time with them. They looked forward to our day together and it thrilled me that they were so excited to hang out with me. I was pretty excited to hang out with them, too.
Later that night, the boys carved their pumpkins. Noah wasn't a fan of pumpkin guts...
Seth didn't mind it so much.
They were pretty proud of their creations.
For the first time in years, I had a table big enough (and a place to put it) and was able to put out my Halloween village!
Brody reluctantly posed for 2 seconds with his Halloween tie.
This year the boys were Ninjas. These two were so funny, they talked about it for weeks prior to Halloween. Seth was the Green Dragon Ninja and Noah was the Fire Dragon Ninja. We took several pictures and they posed in all of them. Lots of blurry pictures because of the sword swinging, action shots. It was chilly that night...thankfully the costumes stretched over their jackets and sweatpants.
They didn't carry their swords with them because they had to carry umbrellas. It rained all day on Halloween. I didn't know how much fun they would have, but when Seth came home he declared it the best Halloween ever. Chris just said he was cold. I figured we wouldn't have very many trick-or-treaters, but we ended up having 163 soggy kids visit that night. Not too bad for such miserable weather. The boys made quite the candy haul. They even had to stop by home about halfway through, so they could dump off their candy...their pails were getting too heavy.
One last little Seth and Noahism.... Prior to Halloween the boys were being silly and tried on my Halloween knee socks (yes, I'm that cool). Noah posed and asked Chris to take a picture of him. He got into this position and Seth said 'That's how Noah gets all of his girlfriends'. All Noah said was 'That's right'. We.are.in.trouble.
-Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment